January 16, 2009

I LOVE Freecycle!!!

I have gotten some AWESOME treasures from the website “freecycle”. I have also gotten rid of quite a big pile of my junk. You know the saying one man’s trash is another man’s treasure. And anybody who knows me at all knows that I LOVE me a bargain. Not just “I got it on sale”, but rather “I got it free”. I love the idea behind freecycle, because who honestly doesn’t have junk they would love to have someone come and haul away? Here are my most recent treasures!







Now that we have the power wheel, Chris has gotten really pumped for “the kid” to go outside and drive. He also has been watching youtube videos on how to “Pimp my Powerwheels”. (Check it out if you want to see some parents who spend waaaaayy to much money on their kids toys). Chris has plans to “pimp” Paiter’s just a little bit. He promised she would not be able to drive any faster than I can run (since I will be the one who really will have to keep up with her). I better start working out now so that when the snow is gone I am already in shape.

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

I can't believe you got these for free. Super Cool! Is it just a Michigan thing?? If not, give me the website. Would love to pass on some junk & get a few treasures. Hope you guys are doing well!

The Briggs Clan said...

I think freecycle is awesome. I looked it up on line and there is a group here. Yay, thanks for the info!