March 11, 2009

Boat loads of stuff

So Chris and I are going through the junk we have accumulated in 2 1/2 years, and wholly crap batman, we have a ton!! We are drawing nearer to the end of school, but aren't 100% sure if we are staying or going yet. So i have taken the liberty to start dejunking just in case. In the process I learned something about myself. The more broke I am the more I horde "stuff". My thought process has been, "ya never know when you are going to need it." Well, let me be the first to tell you if you haven't used it in 3-6 months (other than seasonal stuff) get rid of it. My house is sooo full of CRAP (stuff) that we don't use, but I am so cheap that I can't bare to get rid of it. Well I am doing it now!! I vow to make it a goal for me and my family that if we don't use it, we are giving it away. Life is too short to have it filled with extra clutter!!!

No comments: