March 13, 2009

I LIED!

Remember when I said we were done with all our home projects? Well, I WAS WAY OFF!!! The day after I posted about our finished projects...THIS happened. We had our floor finished for about 5 days. I had just started getting over the “newness” of it. So what might make one tear up their newly finished floor you ask.
WATER…DREADED WATER!!!!!!
I don’t know why, but water ALWAYS seems to follow us. Chris and I have lived in 3 houses during our married life together, and every single one has had water problems in one way or another. Things are getting better though because our house right now has had water problems because Paiton loves to flush things that shouldn’t be flushed, and now THIS problem where the refrigerator blows a hose and runs who knows how long.
Chris woke up at 6AM to the sound of running water and couldn’t find it until he walked into a small lake in the kitchen.
Oh well, I guess it could be worse. I am not sure how, but we aren't dead yet, so I have some more time to figure out what else could actually be worse.

1 comment:

Susanna said...

Yikes! I'm sorry, that sounds bad